If you are using exits tickets in your classroom or a form of formative assessments then you might want to try out Plickers! This app allows teachers to collect data instantly and can help teachers organize their instruction. Follow the steps below to try out Plickers for yourself!
- Sign up for an account here
- Add a new class
- Enter the names of students
- Print the Plicker Cards from here
- Create questions online under the “library” tab
- Click “Live View” & Project the screen
- Download the app on a device
You can select a question to display from the device that has the app. To collect the answers you must scan using the app on the device.