Wonder is for everyone. It can happen anywhere and at anytime. Connecting the learning we do in our schools, our homes, and our communities. Wonderopolis walks the line between formal and informal education. Each day, we pose an intriguing question and explore it in a variety of ways. Our approach both informs and encourages new questions, sparking new paths of wonder and discovery in family and classroom settings.
Wonderopolis is a site where natural curiosity and imagination lead to exploration and discovery in learners of all ages. Wonders of the Day® will help you find learning moments in everyday life. Or, you can search for moments to share on topics of your choice! Wonderopolis can be used as a bell ringer or for an introduction to a unit. Challenge students to create their own wonder videos.
- Wonderopolis has been lauded for our fresh approach to wonder and learning. Some of our awards and recognition include:
- TIME magazine’s “50 Top Websites of 2011”
- Parenting.com “Best Kids’ App”
- EdSurge featured School Tool WOMMY winner (2011)
- USA Today 4-star rating
- TIME Techland Technologizer endorsement of the Wonderopolis app Winner of Learning Magazine Teacher’s Choice Award for the Family – See more here!