1. http://wordle.net – Allow students to express themselves creatively with words
2. http://ed.voicethread.com – Capture student voices with audio, text, pictures, and video
3. http://zoho.com – A free online word processor, and presentation tool
4. http://kerpoof.com – Students can create stories or mini-movies
5. http://www.virtualworldsland.com/games/shidonni – Students create animated stories
6. https://www.tikatok.com/– Students can create stories and turn them into a book
7. http://pbskids.org/wordworld -A world where words come alive
8. http://readwritethink.org -52 interactive activities related to reading, writing, and speaking
9. http://speakaboos.com -Students can read stories online, record their own story and play literacy games
“Excerpt from Using Technology to Differentiate Instruction article by Mrs. Kelly Tenkely found at http://teaching.monster.com/benefits/articles/8484-using-technology-to-differentiate-instruction.
To learn more about verbal/linguistic learners, click here.