Summer Opportunities 2015: Facilitated Online Courses – As a reminder, a list of facilitated online courses offered this summer is noted below. Registration opens June 1. Courses start June 22. For a full description of the courses and associated CEUs visit https://rt3nc.org/.
– Digital Literacies in the Classroom (seven weeks) 1.5 CEUs
– Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science and Technical Subjects: Part 1 (five weeks) 0.5 CEU
– Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science and Technical Subjects: Part 2 (seven weeks) 1.5 CEUs
– Introduction to Data Literacy (five weeks) 1 CEU
– Data Literacy in Action (six weeks) 1.5 CEU
– Introduction to Universal Design for Learning (four weeks) 1 CEU
– Universal Design for Learning: Part 2 (four weeks) 1 CEU
– Connecting with our 21st Century Learners (five weeks) 1 CEU
– North Carolina Professional Teaching Standards (six weeks) 2 CEUs
– Building and sustaining PD (six weeks) 1 CEU
– Responsibilities of the 21st Century Educator (seven weeks) 1 CEU
These courses are available at no cost to North Carolina educators and will be facilitated by DPI professionals. The courses are completed entirely online. Participants are expected to meet all weekly deadlines in order to receive CEUs. Partial credit will not be given.Registration is limited to 35 participants per course. To register, follow the instructions below to log into Home Base to self-register for a course.
· Log in to the NCEES system using your usual PowerSchool log in or the alternate log in https://ncees.homebase.
· Click the Professional Development tab.
· You can search for the course, or list all opportunities to find the course for which you wish to register.
· Click on the course title, you are then presented with the course screen. Click on the section.
· Click on the register button.
· Directions on how to register are available at https://ncees.homebase.
Contact Geetanjali Soni at email@example.com