- Strengthen your understanding of what it takes to engage students in deeper learning through disciplinary literacy practices;
- Explore the Model for Inquiry-Based Disciplinary Literacy and how it can promote deeper learning for your students;
- Engage in disciplinary literacy practices (e.g., close reading, digital learning, constructing and supporting claims);
- Experience multiple opportunities for personalized application of disciplinary literacy to your teaching context;
- Design, critically evaluate, and share Inquiry-Based Disciplinary Literacy lessons;
- Take action to become a teacher leader by engaging others in disciplinary literacy practices.