Back to the Future:
5 Simple Steps to Creating Personalized, Technology-Enhanced Learning for Every Student
Have you ever wondered whether or not it was even possible to truly individualize learning for every student in your classroom, all while also ensuring that your students achieve content mastery and perform well on formative and summative assessments? Look no further!
In this workshop, we will dive into research-based strategies for implementing personalized learning in your classroom, proven to increase student achievement and performance. Participants will learn about how they can utilize technology, with emphasis on using Canvas Learning Management System, to facilitate individualized learning paths for all students tailored to their level of mastery. This workshop is designed for teachers, administrators, or instructional support staff.
In addition to a firm understanding of Personalized Learning, participants will walk away from this workshop with your own plan for implementing personalized learning paces, playlists and pathways into your classroom, with plenty of resources for every grade level and content area!
Presenter: Jamie Frye, Instructional Technology Facilitator, N-CCS
Date: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 (registration for stipends closes on August 14th!)
Location: Newton-Conover City Schools Central Office, 605 N Ashe Ave, Newton, NC 28658 (Signs will be available to direct to the specific location)
Time: 9:00am to 3:30pm (lunch will be provided)
- A stipend of $100 will be paid to workshop participants (excluding 12 month employees)!
- Registration will be capped at 45 individuals, so don’t wait —
- Register by August 14th at tinyurl.com/nccspl2017!
- Registration is open for registration to any educator in Catawba County or Hickory Public Schools!
- Got questions? Contact Jamie Frye, N-CCS ITF at email@example.com!